Through my online sales training program of 10 video lessons, templates, worksheets, action plans and a supportive private Facebook group I will guide you from where you are now to where you want to be, enabling you to win clients you want the natural way.
Sign up to the free 'Course Intro' to find out more about the whole 10-lesson series. Or, as a special bonus, you can access a complete lesson for just $5.
In your full $5 lesson, you will learn the best way to build real trust with potential clients by creating a simple sales ladder.
Read on for more details of the whole course . . .
Part 1 – Preparing to Sell the Natural Way
Your first 5 lessons help you to discover the right way for you to sell. You'll find out why 'Sales' is not a dirty word. And you will learn how to find the best client for your solution, service or product.
Lesson 1 — ‘Sales is not a dirty word’
- Understand what stops you selling as well as you could
- How to change your thought processes so you can enjoy selling
- Reset your ‘sales radar’ in a way that will motivate you
- The simple principles and values of ‘Natural Stress-Free Selling’
Lesson 2 — ‘Connecting with the value you offer’
- The importance of a clear purpose and how to find it (Your WHY)
- Make the most of your passion for what you do
- How your values can be your greatest USP
- Uncover the greatest benefit you offer
Lesson 3 — ‘The best client for your solution’
- How to identify your perfect client
- Why being an expert in a niche is important
- How to research your best niche
- The things you need to understand about your perfect client
Lesson 4 — ‘Describing your offering’
- How your clarity can effect sales outcomes
- Make the elements of what you offer &how you work easy to understand
- The power of a visual graphic to ‘show not tell’
- How to be comfortable and confident with pricing
Lesson 5 — ‘How to create a simple sales ladder’
- How a sales ladder builds trust quickly
- Why structure and steps are important
- What to include on your stairway
- How to structure your first ‘complimentary’ and ‘paid for’ steps
Part 2 – Easy Steps to Natural Selling Conversations
Five lessons leading on from what you've learned in Part 1. You will learn how to build powerful rapport and also find out about my 6 step natural sales conversation structure - designed to inspire 'Yes' to your solution.
Lesson 6 — ‘Powerful rapport building’
- The keys to making an instant natural connection
- How being present influences the dynamic of your conversation
- Why your authentic self is the most powerful asset you have
- Communicating quiet confidence
Lesson 7 — ‘The 6 step natural sales conversation structure’
- What are the six steps from initial contact to conversion?
- How missing one out can lose you the business
- The mind-set that allows this conversation to flow
- How to take notes and still stay connected
Lesson 8 — ‘The questions that lead to “Yes”’
- How to craft your questions to guide sales conversations
- The rules and practice of active listening
- Which questions work and which don’t
- How to summarise in your customer’s language
Lesson 9 — 'Inspire “Yes” to your solution'
- What clients really want to hear from you
- How to make what you offer meaningful to each client
- How stories sell and how to share yours and make an impact
- How to use your visual aids to enhance your message
- How to connect with your client’s values
- How to present the price and agree value
Lesson 10 — ‘Getting paid and securing long-term clients’
- Proposals – what clients really want to read about
- How to make follow up a natural part of your routine
- Close sales comfortably
- Tips to avoid ‘scope’ creep’
- Ways to retain the clients you win
EnergyMyWay franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds with a range of previous sales experience. Jackie’s sales coaching programme and talks at our conferences have helped all of them to develop the sales skills necessary to gain customer confidence. Jackie has helped them to develop a consultative sales approach providing them with the confidence to carry out sales conversations with integrity, and to win business by meeting the values and requirements of their customers. — Amanda Hobbins, Marketing Director, Energy My Way
Jackie is one of the most insightful business professionals I have had the pleasure to work with. Her coaching technique is relaxed, but incredibly effective and has helped us to achieve fantastic results in a short period of time. Within 12 months of engaging Jackie, we had achieved over 50% sales revenue growth! I would highly recommend Jackie to any small to mid-sized business owner who wants to turn their ideas into actions. — Selom Bulla, Managing Director, Preact Limited
Meeting Jackie has been one of the most important landmarks in my business journey. I run an Accountancy and Book-keeping business aimed at small business owners and start-ups. My vision was to expand profitably, increasing exposure to the right ‘type’ of clients, whilst building my delivery team at the same time. Before I met Jackie, I was spending far too much time at my desk, and not enough time on sales activity work. I was hiding myself away and not sharing the great service we have to offer. Jackie started the coaching process by reconnecting us with our purpose, values and USP’s after that there was no stopping us. I am now much more focused on who is the right client for us and have developed a portfolio. I love Jackie’s natural selling method. It suits us perfectly and has helped us win, and continue to win, many of the right clients for our business. — Alison Harrison, Business Owner, Harmonea Accountancy
When we first met Jackie, we were doing well, but felt we could be doing much better. We knew we had a good business, but were not being as effective as we could be – we needed some structure and focus. We had also never had any sales training, so our approach was a rather haphazard! Jackie helped us to clarify our thinking, define our ideal clients, and build a dedicated sales strategy to target these clients. The real moment of clarity arrived when we realised the importance of our values, and how we sought to deliver those values in our service to our clients. As a result of Jackie’s sessions, we planned a comprehensive Sales and Marketing Strategy, which has enhanced our commercial business and increased our profitability. — Carl Kruger, Managing Director, Qualitation - The British Quality Centre
Through my online sales training programme of 10 video lessons, templates, worksheets, action plans and a supportive private Facebook group I will guide you from where you are now to where you want to be, enabling you to win clients you want the natural way. Note that prices include VAT where applicable. — Jackie Jarvis, Natural Stress-Free Selling